How to Fix Valuable Inventory: Scraped Content AdSense Violation?
Completely fix Valuable Inventory: Scraped Content – It is a new AdSense policy violation that people are getting when they are applying for Google AdSense. We already have discussed Valuable Inventory Under Construction and Valuable Inventory No Content in our recent articles.
In this article, We will talk about “How to fix Valuable Inventory Scraped Content Adsense policy violation error? “
These days people are in a hurry. Especially, new bloggers. They want to earn very fast but they don’t want to work. They are just looking for ideas to generate more money as soon as possible, which is not correct in any manner.
Readers, please keep these things in mind “Blogging is a business which requires smart work, disciplineOK Ravi’s View
andstrategy to get it on the floor”.
It also requires patience. It is not something that will start generating money for you from its initial days.
You will not get tons of money on a table turn.
So, before going for AdSense approval. Make sure your website is completely developed. Your website should have unique content. I told unique! it simply means written by itself, not copied or scraped from other articles.
This will help you create a brand image.
Now let’s see the Valuable Inventory Scraped Content Adsense Violation in detail.
What is scraping in blogging?
Some of the webmasters from us, use content, taken (scraped) from other sites. They just modify it slightly, use some synonyms and republish it. This is not
Sites from which contents taken are reputable sites in most cases.
Here, they fail to produce unique content.
I have also seen some people who do auto blogging and who use scrappers to perform scrapping or in other words content misplacing.
Read Also: Rank Math SEO affiliate program review 2019
Examples of scraped content include:
1. Without adding any original content or value, sites that copy and republish content from other sites. This is really not acceptable if you want to go along with your blogging career.
2. Sites that copy content from other websites, modify it slightly, and republish it.
3. Without providing some type of unique organization or benefit to the user, Sites that reproduce content feeds from other sites.
4. Sites that are dedicated to embedding content such as video, images, or other media from different sites without adding substantial value to the visitor. you might have seen
Why webmasters perform scraping on their blogs?
Uniqueness matters for Google and for every reader out there on the internet. So, producing unique, authentic, correct and valuable information for readers will always be fruitful for you and your blog both in long-term blogging.
If you copy from some big website just to produce good articles on your site So that, your AdSense is approved or you can accumulate some traffic is not a good idea.
Related Read – AdSense Application rejected what to do next?
Being a Blogger you have to focus on the interest of your visitors, their demands. Do some proper research and then write unique and relevant content for your blog readers. Not just scrap contents!
Process to fix valuable inventory scraped content AdSense violation
After all, this is a very easy task if you have understood what is scraping in the above paragraph.
Now, you just have to remove all those scraped contents from your website or blog, if you really wanna resolve this Adsense violation.
To fix Valuable Inventory Scraped Content violation just follow all the guidelines provided below –
1. Make sure your blog has unique contents i.e avoid content scraping. All the articles should be written by themselves. If you are getting help from a writer then make sure to check your content for plagiarism.
2. Do not embed or attach unnecessary files to your blog content. Especially I will suggest you not to use any copyrighted images, videos or other data. Always try to add images and files created by you only.
You should also avoid using stock images taken from Pixabay, Canva or any other websites.
3. Focus on the originality of the content – It is worthwhile to give some time in writing your content. Write long articles if possible, because if you write a short article you will get valuable Inventory no content violation.
4. Remove the excessive advertisements from your posts and pages. I will suggest you not to use any type of ads before going for AdSense approval
5. Maintain a gap between ads and content. Otherwise, it will look like you want the user to click on the ads. In other words, you are increasing the chances of accidental clicks. So, avoid that.
6. Do not add ads on those pages which have less content or no content. Like Login, registration or search pages.
Besides this, there might be some other issues. This article is very helpful for AdSense approval. Have a look – Top 15 things you need to do perform for instant AdSense Approval.
Read Also: Social Bookmarking SEO benefits
Conclusion – Fix valuable inventory scraped content
Being in Blogging for the last two and a half years, I have seen a lot of changes in Google AdSense policies. If you read them then you can understand easily that they always focus on the reader’s aspect and advertiser behavior.
You also need to understand this.
I know sometimes it’s possible to make money with shortcuts also. But it will not last for a long period. People are doing C4C (click for click), this attitude is not likable by any advertiser. Google is also making some strong decisions in favor of its advertisers.
A new policy or algorithm change can make the worst situation anytime. You already know that Google Adsense is very strict now. For every website, you have to take a separate approval from Adsense now.
So, far better from this is you should also realize the importance of content and give your reader’s a different eye to read your blog.
Take an oath with me that “You will stop content scraping from now.”
If you do so, then there will never be any chances of a “Valuable Inventory Scraped Content” situation.
If you need personal support and a full review of your website then buy this package.
If you still have any queries. Comment below.
- Change WordPress Theme From Database or phpMyAdmin?
- How to Delete WHM Clients Backup from /backup Folder?
- Fixed – WordPress Post Auto Changing to Draft After Publish
- 7 Important Image Optimization Tips Every SEO Expert Needs to Know
- WordPress 5.4 Released – See What’s New We Have?
- Earning 1000$ from a Job Website – Real truth